Total Life Changes Testimony: He has lost 53 lbs


“I’ve just completed my fourth challenge! I started the first challenge with gout in my toes and foot. I could barely walk. I need abdominal reconstruction surgery, so the activities I can do are very limited.

While I had my doubts about how successful this would be for me, I took a leap of faith. I am amazed at the results I have achieved! It is really a miracle 60-day transformation! It has dramatically improved my mental and physical health! I’m just getting started!

After four years of unfortunate health events, I was very tired and didn’t feel good about my health. I have tons of energy now and a mental clarity that I didn’t think was possible.

Since I started, I have lost 53 lbs, 9 and 1/2 inches in my abdominal area, and have gone from a size 50 in pants to a size 44! This has given me confidence that I can reach my goal of losing 150 pounds total!

I need to lose this weight for my upcoming abdominal reconstruction surgery! 60 days of healthy eating (2000 calories or less). 6,780 minutes of intentional exercise (walking) in 60 days. 9,600 ounces of water in 60 days. 510 hours of sleep in 60 days.

Four bottles of NutraBurst®, 120 bottles of tea, and 60 NRG capsules consumed in 60 days. I am committed to the process, and I am overwhelmed by the progress I have made in only 60 days! I left it all on the field. Today we celebrate! Tomorrow I go back to work!” 


CLIC Here to see more about of our Weight Management Products. 


More info:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Testimonio de Pérdida de Peso con Total Life Changes: Ha perdido 22 kilos

NRG de Total Life Changes