Total Life Changes Testimony: She has lost 10 lbs

 


“This year, I have been going through a divorce. My younger son got sick, and I focused on him. I stopped focusing on myself and started to smoke more, gain weight, lose focus on my goals, and lose focus on God.

When I started the challenge, I was more focused and committed. Once my son started to get treatments, I started to focus a lot more on myself and stopped smoking while doing a challenge in August 2022.

My children didn’t understand why I was doing the challenges, and I didn’t know how to answer them since they wouldn’t understand my true reasons for starting. My son is currently doing so much better, and I truly saw where I lost myself.

I started to make changes. Since I have stopped smoking, I have noticed I am able to go to the gym without feeling out of breath.” 

CLIC Here to see more about of our Weight Management Products. 


More info:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Testimonio de Pérdida de Peso con Total Life Changes: Ha perdido 22 kilos

NRG de Total Life Changes